Exercising your emergency response is vital to emergency preparedness. These exercises become even more critical given the dispersed workforce due to current pandemic conditions. Is your remote team ready to respond? A dispersed workforce is the opportune time to test your readiness to respond. Emergencies can happen 24/7.
Using state-of-the-art integrated technology, Fireside Partners can facilitate your Tabletop Exercise remotely to ensure you are ready when it’s time to respond!
During a Tabletop Exercise, your team can expect to:
- Clearly define and understand their roles and responsibilities
- Identify any gaps in resource and preparedness
- Use scenario-driven real-life examples of emergencies
- Learn how to execute your Emergency Response Plan effectively
The Exercise will result in an action strategy for the continuous improvement of your emergency response plan.
Recommended participants in a Tabletop Exercise are those responsible for emergency response management, and should include:
- Human Resources
- Corporate Crisis Management
- Communications/Public Relations
- Investigation/On-Site Team
- For Aviation Operators
- Aviation Director
- On-Site Team (pilot and technical)
Individuals responsible for the BCP should also participate in all Tabletop Exercises. While many employees understand that the BCP exists, they might not know how it integrates and overlaps with your emergency response processes
Most of our customers have held at least one remote Tabletop Exercise in the past 6 months. Don’t wait any longer.